'Tis the season for enjoyable Halloween treats, and this vegan milkshake isn’t any exception! Made with solely 5 elements and served in a ghastly mug, this creamy shake is certain to be a brand new spooky staple.
Vegan Boo-Nana Milkshake
From Mona Zavosh
- For the Black Rim:
- three tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon food-grade activated charcoal (Devour sparingly – extra can result in irritation)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- For the Milkshake:
- 1 13.5-ounce can natural coconut milk
- 2 massive frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Vegan coconut whipped topping
- Soften vegan chocolate and place in a piping bag. Draw a face onto a mug with melted chocolate and let harden.
- Whereas the chocolate units, add the maple syrup into one bowl and blend the shredded coconut and charcoal collectively in one other bowl. As soon as the ghost face has set, dip the rim of the jar within the maple syrup and permit the surplus to drip off. Dip the rim into the coconut charcoal bowl, then put aside.
- Add the entire smoothie elements into the blender and course of till creamy. Pour the smoothie into the 2 ready jars and high with coconut whipped topping. Boo-licious!
- 2 servings
- Prepare dinner Time
- 15 minutes
Common ( votes): Print recipe